Get More Done and Stop Drowning in To-Do Lists
Time Management Magic is a nine-module course designed to help busy people get more done with absolutely nothing slipping through the cracks.
It was designed by former Senior Operating Executive of Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, and it includes the techniques he used to lead a team of more than 40,000 employees in 20 resort hotels, 4 theme parks, 2 water parks and the ESPN Sports Complex.
Today's Big Problem: Overwhelm Has Become the New Normal
But it doesn't have to be that way.
Learn a brand-new approach to manage your life and see your to-do list disappear, so your mind can calm down, be more present and go to bed with the feeling of achievement.
Now you, too, can experience the same training at home.
It's not a distraction. It's an investment.
If your're currently drowning, this WILL be your lifeline.
This course includes:
- How to take control
- Where to set boundaries
- Specifics on how to have difficult (and needed) conversations with the people you work with and the people you love
- The proper way to use a planner
- The right way to build respect from others
- How to outperform everyone you know
- Techniques for delegating
- Stories from inside the Disney franchise
- Specifics on how to be a boss and a great manager
- Advice on squashing drama and controlling your emotions
- Tips for getting more done in less time
- How to see dramatic results with a simple shift in thinking
- Permission to put yourself first
- And more!
And when you try it today, you'll also get:
- An exclusive course workbook:
- A digital copy of Lee's best-selling book Time Management Magic
- A downloadable audio version of the entire program to listen in the car
- The audio book version of Lee's Time Management Magic book.
Lee Cockerell is the former Executive Vice President of Operations for the Walt Disney World® Resort. As the Senior Operating Executive for ten years Lee led a team of 40,000 Cast Members and was responsible for the operations of 20 resort hotels, 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, a shopping & entertainment village and the ESPN sports and recreation complex in addition to the ancillary operations which supported the number one vacation destination in the world.